(UPDATE Qemu 0.15.0 has been released)
I couldn’t even begin to mention what is new in this version of Qemu other then it is a *LOT* harder to build as it now depends on glib2, and it’s way pickier about finding and resolving dependencies. I should also add that compiling is *FAR* more intense then it was in prior versions. At some point gcc was eating 1.8GB of ram. And I know it’s only constrained by me using the 32bit tool chain. I have no idea if it’ll even build with the 64bit GCC on Windows.
So with a bit of prodding I’ve managed to build the i386 version although I didn’t do much testing. But it does seem to work. So here it is, my Win32 build:
I’ve modified it so that the NE2000 is on 0x320 IRQ 10, and I’ve slipped back in my control+alt+d for a control alt delete (CAD) substitute, along with control+alt+r for a reset hotkey.